Getting Started Brewing My Own Beer
Posted on January 18, 2011 by mike
It’s finally here! My first e-book and you bet your ass it was about beer! What else would it be about? Birds?
Seriously though, this has been a bit of a journey for me. When I started to think about brewing my own beer over 2 years ago, I was nervous, didn’t want to spend the money, had no idea what I was in for and had no one to really ask without feeling stupid about it. I figured, if I felt that way, there has to be a bunch of other people out there feeling the same way. So, if you are thinking about starting to homebrew, this is for you.
Watch the video to find out more or read on.
My free e-book, “Start Brewing Beer with Extracts” lays it all out for you. We discuss everything you’ll need to know about that first batch of homebrewed beer, that you make and enjoy. It is a lot easier and cheaper than you think. All you need is some time. This book covers it all.
- Why I Decided to Homebrew
- Homebrew Start Kits, who sells them, how much and what you get
- Extract Kits – what’s in them and why they are a good place to start
- Brewing Day – step by step what is to be expected of you along with some tips
- Fermentation – what’s going on inside that fermentor and what you can occupy your time with
- Bottling Day – what you’ll have to do, sanitation practices, tips and more
- Drinking that first beer
- Checklists and recipe forms
- And some words from other first time homebrewers.
I’m not going to ramble on about it. If you are thinking about starting to homebrew, this is a great place to start! Check it out!
Also, if you need any assistance, questions, comments, concerns or whatever, shoot me a message and we’ll tackle it together!
Good luck and I’ll be checking up on you!